|Paneer Tikka Recipe|
Paneer Tikka Recipe is an Indian dish made from chunks of paneer marinated in spices and grilled in a tandoor. It is a vegetarian alternative to chicken tikka and other meat dishes. Paneer Tikka is liked and served in almost every small or big party as a starter. Marinated cubes of cottage cheese and other veggies.
It is a well balance recipe of grilled crunch outside and softness inside with a mouth watering flavor. This melt in the mouth starter is really easy and quick to prepare. Serve it as a starter or evening snacks.
Green bell pepper- 100 gms
Fresh Coriander leaves-4-5 stems
Curd- 4 tablespoon
Vegetable oil- 1 tea spoon
Red chilly powder- 1 tea spoon
Coriander powder-1 tea spoon
Garam Masala-1 tea spoon
Chaat Masala-1 tea spoon
Ketchup-4-5 table spoons
Salt- to taste
- Cut tomato and pepper and remove seeds from both. Cut tomato, pepper, paneer in square cubes (aprox. 1 inch) and keep it aside.
- Similarly peel onion and cut into four parts and peel its outer 2 -3 shells.
- Take a bowl and mix curd, salt, chilly powder, garam masala, chaat masala, coriander powder.
- Add ketchup to the marination bowl and mix well.
- Add all the veggies to this bowl and leave it for 10 minutes for marination. Sprinkle chopped fresh coriander leaves and mix well to coat all the vegetables.
- Take a toothpick and skew a piece of pepper, cheese, tomato and onion. Similarly skew all the marinated veggies to toothpicks. Place all the toothpicks on grill stand.
- Sprinkle a spoon of oil on to the skewed veggies. And place the stand in microwave.
- Cook on the grill mode for 10 minutes or until it gets a nice light brown colour. (don’t overcook, otherwise cheese will get tight)
- Serve the dish hot with ketchup or dahi dhania chutney.