|Microwave Eggless Pineapple Pastry Recipe|
Microwave Eggless Pineapple Pastry Recipe- Pine apple pastry or Pine apple cake is the basic sponge cake made up of flour and other cake ingredients with vanilla flavor. This recipe does not require any special ingredient like cocoa or chocolates etc. Also you can try Pine apple cake instead of pine apple pastry by not cutting it in the final step.
This is an easy recipe well liked by kids and party lovers.
All purpose flour-1 cup/ 200 gms
Sugar powder-3/4 cup
Whipped cream-1 cup
Pine apple crumps-10 to 12 pcs
Cherry crumps-10 to 12 pcs
Pine apple juice-1/2 cup
Melted butter-4 table spoon
Baking powder-1 table spoon
Baking soda-1/4 table spoon
Vinegar-1 table spoon
Vanilla essence-1 table spoon
- Put flour, baking powder and baking soda in a sieve and mix them well into a large open bowl.
- In another bowl, mix butter, sugar powder and luke warm milk until sugar gets dissolved completely.
- Slowly add dry mixed ingredients into milk mixture while stirring continuously. (You can add more or less milk as per the batter consistency. Batter should not be thick or runny)
- Add vanilla essence and vinegar to the batter and mix well.
- Now take a microwave safe dish and grease it with butter or oil. You can use butter paper at the bottom of the dish to avoid cake to stick at bottom.
- Transfer the ready batter to the greased dish and give a slight tap to remove air bubbles.
- Microwave the cake batter for 4 minutes and check if it is cooked with a tooth pick or knife.(Put the knife/tooth pick in the center of cake. If it comes out clean, your cake is baked)
- Let the cake cool down to room temperature and then cut the cake sponge into two halves.
- Sprinkle pine apple juice onto the cake sponges generously.
(I have used tinned pine apple and cherry pieces. It contain juice also that I have used in this step.)
- Spread whip cream on the top of one piece of cake sponge, place some pine apple and cherry pieces.
- Place the second part of cake sponge on it and similarly cover it with cream and toppings.
- Cover the cake from all the sides with whip cream and cut into rectangular shapes.
- Pine apple pastries are ready to be served in Christmas or birthday party.