|Coconut Bar Recipe|
Coconut Bar Recipe- This is a refrigerated dim sum dessert found in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Southern China and in overseas Chinatowns. Coconut Bar is sweet and has a soft, gelatin-like texture but is white in color rather than translucent like gelatin. It is sometimes referred to as coconut pudding despite not being a pudding.
I love to make something that my kids will like to eat and it should be healthy too. Similar to my earlier posted recipe of Nariyal ke Laddu, here I made coconut bar that is tasty, easy and healthy recipe for kids and we too 😉
I have used dry coconut, You can get coconut powder from any super market or grocery shop or you can just use dry coconut and grate it as I did in this recipe.
Coconut powder -1 cup or dry coconut- 2 full pc
Condensed milk- 1 tin (400 gm)
Cashews-5 to 6 pc
Almonds-5 to 6 pc
Magaz-1 table spoon
- If you are using dry coconut, grate it thin to get fine powder or you can take 1 cup of ready to use coconut powder.
- Take 5 almonds and cut into halves from center for final garnish touch. Roughly crush all remaining dry fruits and keep a side.
- Take a bowl, add coconut powder to it. Add condensed milk as per requirement. Mix well.
- Add dry fruits to the the dough and mix well to make slightly thick dough.
- Wet you hands with little milk and take a spoon of coconut dough. Using your palm, give the shape of bar to the dough and place it in a plate.
- Similarly place all the bars in a plate and garnish with half almond on the top of each bar.
- Dust dry coconut powder to all the bars and freeze for half an hour.
- Beautiful and tasty coconut bar are ready to serve.